Law Business Success Coach
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 30th, 2020
Want to be a Coach for an innovative organization that’s making a difference in the world?
Our rapidly growing, 100% online training company needs an ambitious, professional and performance motivated business coach to cultivate and nurture our growing base of heart-centered member lawyers. Law Business Success Coaches work with attorneys in our program by supporting them to transform their law practice into a business enterprise with proven systems, support and steady cash flow. They bring their Why. We provide the How. You keep them on track, achieving benchmark after benchmark until they succeed!
As part of our membership program, each lawyer-member receives personalized accountability support to implement our systems and approach in building their law practice. That’s where you come in.
We currently have a team of 5 coaches and are positioned to need a 6th coach so we can support more lawyers who are working to up-level their consciousness and impact with their clients. The Law Business Success Coach is a great position if you are currently a business and/or accountability coach who loves coaching, but not finding clients. We currently have around 200 members with about 3/4 who qualify for accountability coaching – and we are growing fast!
In your role, you have freedom and flexibility around when you work with your clients, while also having access to proven systems, materials and the opportunity to be part of a collaborative coaching team.
Who We Are
NLBM is an online, 100% virtual company providing lawyers with a proven business model to serve families and small business owners as a trusted advisor, while reclaiming their humanity, having full control over their income and their calendars, and creating a life and law practice they love.
As a result of working with us, our lawyers are able to be leaders in their communities and in their homes, and the ripple effect is an up-leveling in the consciousness of humanity.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is excited to work for a company that gets results for its clients, and those clients greatly impact their communities with tangible systems,
- Knows that our results and impact come most from who we and our clients are being, even more so than what we are doing;
- Is professional, dependable, timely, organized, dedicated, and adaptable to a rapidly changing, growth-oriented company environment;
- Has an ability to be flexible, be coachable yourself, and be open to feedback and adapting your approach to the way we teach and work with members;
- Has a “plays well with others” kind of energy and is willing to contribute in a big way to make a meaningful impact on our members;
- Has an outlook that is uplifting and encouraging in supporting members to move the needle in their business, being able to effectively and successfully navigate the stress that comes along with the pain of building a business;
- Has experience and skill in the realm of coaching, ideally with a focus on business coaching;
- Is comfortable with discussing money and money mindset issues with clients;
- Has a considerable amount of business strategy knowledge and also a willingness in learning our approach and systems in supporting members to their highest success;
- Is available to dedicate at least 20 hours per week to the position;
- Does not necessarily need legal expertise! You simply would need considerable knowledge of business strategy;
- Has an impressive ability to establish rapport with our lawyer members, find out where they are stuck and what they need to do next to move forward in a way that feels exciting to them. We have all the systems in place, so you don’t have to create the process, but you will be invited to share your ideas for improving it based on your own base of experience as you go;
- Has the ability to self-manage, prioritize without losing details for future projects, and quickly pick up online project management and CRM software is a necessity since this is a work from home, virtual position. Technological competency is a must;
- Above all – you must LOVE to see people move through fears, and transform their lives through changing up their business structure and implementing cutting edge strategies, and have references confirming you thrive in this type of role.