Are you an experienced Infusionsoft Developer who is looking for a 20-40 hour/week six month contract position at a great company with an option for an ongoing part time contract? Does automation excite you and do you have an incredible attention to detail? Do you get excited about testing and love troubleshooting issues that come up? Do you want to help a long standing company uplevel it’s database through rebuilding new automation to account for the many changes that have taken place in the company and clean up some of the old tags, forms, campaigns, etc. that are no longer being used?
If so, you may be a great fit as our Infusionsoft Developer. Reporting to our Director of IT & Operations, you would be integral to our company’s success as we grow and change and ensure both our internal team and our clients have the best experience possible.
We are an online, 100% virtual company providing lawyers with a proven business model to serve families and small business owners as a trusted advisor, while reclaiming their humanity, having full control over their income and their calendars, and creating a life and law practice they love.
What you can expect from us:
- An opportunity to make a deep impact and meaningfully contribute to the growth of our organization.
- A commitment to professional development and support for your growth.
- Flexibility and 100% remote work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with a team of smart and caring professionals who live and breathe our values of integrity (accountability), solutions-oriented mindset, commitment, empathy, authenticity, and evolution.
- Competitive pay
What we’ll expect from you and what you'll be doing:
- Setup Infusionsoft Automation
- Create complex automations to assist with our internal and client workflows
- Provide expertise in setting up and scoping automation
- Thoroughly test automation that is developed to ensure that it works properly and as intended
- Create New Fields
- Setup and rename fields to assist with integration with our WordPress website platform and other internal uses
- Integrate Infusionsoft with other tools as needed
- Ensure integration between Acuity and Infusionsoft is setup properly and that all appointment data is flowing into the database properly and consistently.
- Work with Infusionsoft and plusthis and other tools that help the flow of information between our database and other tools.
- Assist with Database Cleanup
- Merge duplicate records
- Identify places where duplicates are created so that we can stop them from being created whenever possible
- Identify and remove old/unused tags
- Identify and archive old campaigns
- Reorganize field layouts to improve UI/UX for staff
- Archive/Delete old/unused saved searches
- Archive/Delete old/unused products and promotions
- Complete system of identifying contacts who have taken no action on our emails in the past year to remove them off of our database to ensure compliance with CANSPAM laws and ensure high deliverability of our emails
- Create New Campaigns for Marketing
- Serve as a backup for our marketing team occasionally to create new marketing campaigns when our primary IT & Operations team members need additional support.
- Ensure Infusionsoft Fields & Data Structures Facilitate Reporting Needs of the Team & Create Reports
- Ensure tagging and other field data is setup in a way that the Easy Insight Reports will be accurate
- Work with developer at Easy Insight to ensure new reports are created and setup properly for the team
- Pull reports and data from Infusionsoft as needed on an ad-hoc basis
- Must be highly organized
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a good attitude and willing to take direction from management
- Must be able to turn around tasks within 24-48 hours
- Must have a strong background in technology
- Should have 3+ years of experience in Infusionsoft development
- Must be willing to work with Asana and Slack to manage tasks and communicate with the team
- Must have incredible attention to detail
- Must have an established practice of testing all automation that they setup before turning it back over to their manager for review
- Must have experience setting up Infusionsoft automations that are complex and include http posts, email triggers, field updates, and beyond
- Must be willing to be trained in our setup to gain a deep understanding of what our goals are before completing any work
- Experience with remote work required as we are a fully remote company
- Experience with https://www.plusthis.com and https://zapier.com preferred
New Law Business Model is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.