Director of Marketing
Are you known for your data-driven strategic vision and your ability to create measurable results from a combination of leading a small, dedicated marketing team and getting your own hands dirty? Do you thrive in a constantly evolving and highly collaborative organization and have a strength in proactive communication? Do you know the digital and non-digital marketing space like the back of your hand, yet still continuously crave and consume additional knowledge, implementing what you learn? And do you want to make a deep impact, create and drive meaningful wins, and contribute to the success of a flourishing organization?
If so, you may be a great fit as our Director of Marketing. Reporting to our COO, you would be integral to our growth, and we envision you taking us to amazing new heights long-term.
We are an online, 100% virtual company providing lawyers with a proven business model to serve families and small business owners as a trusted advisor, while reclaiming their humanity, having full control over their income and their calendars, and creating a life and law practice they love.
What you can expect from us:
- An opportunity to make a deep impact and meaningfully contribute to the growth of our organization.
- A commitment to professional development and support for your growth.
- Flexibility and 100% remote work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with a team of smart and caring professionals who live and breathe our values of integrity (accountability), solutions-oriented mindset, commitment, empathy, authenticity, and evolution.
- Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and unlimited vacation.
What we’ll expect from you and what you'll be doing:
- Leveraging your strength in meaningful data analysis, knowledge, and vision to collaboratively define marketing strategy that will succeed in our marketplace (happy attorneys), and to set baseline targets, key metrics, and clear, tangible steps to achieve goals with accountability for results and continuous optimization.
- Using your EQ, humble assertiveness, ability to quickly pivot, and outstanding proactive communication to collaboratively work very closely with the CEO, Director of Sales, and the rest of the organization to strategize and define departmental priorities that align with company objectives, vision, and voice.
- Utilizing your phenomenal leadership and change management skills to continuously develop, support, coach, and drive measurable results with your marketing team.
- Making use of your intellectual curiosity, entrepreneurial nature, and business savvy to conduct ongoing market analysis, identify challenges and opportunities, mitigate risks, and capitalize on opportunities.
- Using your financial, analytical, and business skills to plan and manage the marketing budget to achieve financial goals.
- Continuously growing and sharing your expertise in the digital and non-digital marketing space, including in-depth knowledge of digital platforms, tools, and channels; lead scoring; lead gen funnels; optimization; direct response marketing; trends; the 4 Ps; strategic partnerships; as well as static sales and MRR models.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing, business, or communications emphasis preferred, but not required).
- Minimum of 7 years hands-on experience in both digital and non-digital marketing roles.
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading (and building) marketing teams.
- Experience managing external ad agencies / partners to support the department and its acquisition strategy (or building them in-house)
- Strong understanding of marketing and sales in both static sales and MRR models.
- Experience within the legal or financial industry is a plus.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees, vendors, etc.
New Law Business Model is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.